Are you looking for new ways to improve grip strength in your clients? Do you want some new fun ways to strengthen your core and upper body?
you want to become more comfortable in your own body! Whether you’re a stretching cynic, or already promote flexibility in your practice, let professional circus performers show you how it’s done in their world.
These certifications are for strength coaches, fitness trainers, yoga instructors, dance teachers, or anyone else who wants a new perspective on mobility, flexibility, and strength training.
All of our level 1 certifications are for all levels. Weather you’re starting from nothing, or want to learn how to teach the basics, as long as you have a base level of physical fitness then you will benefit from taking these courses.
We will be doing a 3 day intensive duo certification in Montreal. Space is limited to 6 people to make sure we are able to cover all of the material in a shorter amount of time.
Aerial Strength will take place Fri Oct 23 11am-7pm and Sat Oct 24 10am-2pm
Flexibility will take place Sat Oct 24 3pm-7pm and Sun Oct 25 10am-6pm
Topics covered in the Aerial Strength Certification:
- inspecting your equipment and rigging for safety
- spotting for safety
- programming for group classes
- programming for one of one
- grip strength exercises
- rings exercises
- chip up bar exercises
Topics covered in the Flexibility Certification:
- Discover the value of focused flexibility training no matter your other training goals
- Many new flexibility techniques and how to get the most from stretching alone or with a partner
- How to properly program flexibility for clients whether they’re inflexible or or contortionists
- How to create an effective group flexibility class that gets results
- A proven system for measuring progress to keep your clients motivated
Canfit and BCRPA CEC approved courses